Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 07-27-2010
Basic Member

Vehicle: 01 Mitsubishi Montero
Mistubishi 2001 Mitsubishi Montero. Ready for any trip.
Yes, you heard right. I am selling my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero XLS. This has been a great truck and works great for the family but I am looking to go in a different direction. The truck currently has 107,000 miles. It is the XLS so no chrome, wood grain, or leather. Cloth is clean with no rips, stains, or tears. AM FM CD with 6 speakers, third row seats, cargo cover. Or, if you want, you can have the platform I built in the back and finish it (it needs carpet and a drawer built if you want). All maintanence done about two months ago. Runs great! It has ARB Bull Bar, 2 Hella 500 lights, OME 1.5" lift, Pathfinder A/T All Terrain 265/75/r16 tires on stock rims. Tires still in great shape with about 2/3 tread left. Cold AC, power windows, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, huge sunroof, 4.10 gears, limited slip rear diff, trimmed lower plastic molding. Everything works.
The bad: one dash light is out for the left rear wheel, half the HVAC control light is out, plenty of desert pinstriping. Located in Phoenix AZ. Send PM for questions or more info.
Extras included: Rear cargo cover, third row seat, factory front bumper, Cobra CB and mag mount antenna.
Asking $8500
Pics:

Comes with stickers but can be removed upon purchase.
Old 07-27-2010
(JARHEAD) (KE7TOG)
Basic Member

Vehicle: 93 YJ
Default Re: 2001 Mitsubishi Montero. Ready for any trip.
Sory to see you part ith your steed. What direction are you going?
Old 07-27-2010
Basic Member

Ahhhh, I am staying in the SUV category, but what I'm looking at going to is still classified. Mostly because I have not made up my mind yet.
Old 03-15-2011
Basic Member

Vehicle: 2006 Nissan Titan, 92 Jeep XJ
Mistubishi Re: 2001 Mitsubishi Montero. Ready for any trip.
Originally Posted by datrupr View Post
Yes, you heard right. I am selling my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero XLS. This has been a great truck and works great for the family but I am looking to go in a different direction. The truck currently has 107,000 miles. It is the XLS so no chrome, wood grain, or leather. Cloth is clean with no rips, stains, or tears. AM FM CD with 6 speakers, third row seats, cargo cover. Or, if you want, you can have the platform I built in the back and finish it (it needs carpet and a drawer built if you want). All maintanence done about two months ago. Runs great! It has ARB Bull Bar, 2 Hella 500 lights, OME 1.5" lift, Pathfinder A/T All Terrain 265/75/r16 tires on stock rims. Tires still in great shape with about 2/3 tread left. Cold AC, power windows, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, huge sunroof, 4.10 gears, limited slip rear diff, trimmed lower plastic molding. Everything works.
The bad: one dash light is out for the left rear wheel, half the HVAC control light is out, plenty of desert pinstriping. Located in Phoenix AZ. Send PM for questions or more info.
Extras included: Rear cargo cover, third row seat, factory front bumper, Cobra CB and mag mount antenna.
Asking $8500
WOW that is already a fair price! How much is it now? Who is the lucky buyer? No major repairs so far? Is this one already sold? This is the best SUV Mitsubishi can offer. Love it!
Old 03-16-2011
(Marcus)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota FJC
I thought that you sold this beast months ago.
Old 03-17-2011
Basic Member

Actually, I posted this up in July and it has not sold. I decided to take it off the market. Still no major repairs needed to it with over 115K on it. Recently I replaced both front wheel bearning/hub assemblies and the driver side front CV axle. It is still running great and has taken us on a several great trips. Thanks for your interest, but it is staying in the family for now. If things change, I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Old 05-05-2011
Banned Member

Vehicle: 2006 Ford F150
Originally Posted by datrupr View Post
Actually, I posted this up in July and it has not sold. I decided to take it off the market. Still no major repairs needed to it with over 115K on it. Recently I replaced both front wheel bearning/hub assemblies and the driver side front CV axle. It is still running great and has taken us on a several great trips. Thanks for your interest, but it is staying in the family for now. If things change, I'll be sure to let everyone know.
This is a nice find for a nice price. I can say you can never find a custom truck like this that almost brad new. How much is the price now?