How we collect information about you: When you visit the Offroad Passport Website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you access while you’re on our website. We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
How we use the personal information we collect: Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, your location, and other similar information.
- Vehicle information - Make, model, year, modifications, details about your vehicle, and other similar information.
- Personal Information - Offroad driving experiences, any medical information you feel we should know about, emergency contact information, and other similar information.
How we share personal information: We will not sell or give away your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
How you can restrict Offroad Passport from sharing your personal information: Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure;
- we need to do so to comply with law enforcement;
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
How you can access or change your personal information: You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the User CP (User Control Panel) link.
How we protect and store personal information: Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous, so that it does not identify a specific user.
We us a third party hosting company to run our site. We store and process on their computers; they protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. They may use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, and authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Revisions and notice thereof: We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
- We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your User Name on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the User Name each time you log in to your account. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
How you can contact us about privacy questions: If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may reach us by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ link and email or mail your question or concern to the address shown.
We hope you enjoy using the Offroad Passport Website, and we welcome your suggestions for improvement. Please feel free to contact us any time we may help improve your online experience at our website.
The Offroad Passport Team