We’ll be exploring beautiful Harquahala Mountain, the tallest peak in SW Arizona. With this trail, you can drive all the way to the summit (3,360ft climb, summit at 5,600ft)! Trail length is 11mi up, 11mi back.
The goal of this trip is to:
- Hit the top about 1 hour prior to sunset
- Explore an amazing historical site dating back to 1880
- Get blown away by sunset and the views
- Freak out over naked-eye views of the Milky Way
- Have a fun night ride back down to the staging area
Open to Everyone: Sign up & more info...
There are no reviews to display.