- blythe az
- chiriaco summit ca
Explore the famous and historic Bradshaw Trail in Southern California with us, an 80 mile overland-style journey through some gorgeous landscapes. We'll check out some historic sites, explore the Chuckwalla Mountains, and drive through the amazing Red Canyon.
Please note this is an Offroad Passport Club members-only event.
- 3 days, 2 nights
- Overall mileage is 104 miles
- Our trip will take us from Blythe, CA to Chiraco Summit, CA
- We will take a range of roads that span the spectrum of surface types, including pavement, gravel, soft and deep sand, and rock
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
Trail Condition Concerns:
- Deep soft sand (chief concern)
- Washboards & Washouts
- Steep moderate climb out of Red Canyon - possible off-camber
- Possible UXO (unexploded ordinance) south of the main Bradshaw Trail - that is the Chocolate Mountain gunnery range. Any metal object found in the dirt in that area should be assumed to be explosive.
- Trip is suitable to all experience levels
- Willingness to commit to significant seat time with us
- A cool head and a positive attitude
Trip is suitable to any high-clearance 4x4 with LOW RANGE
Trip is suitable for overland-style offroad-trailers
- All vehicles are required to meet state legal requirements, (i.e.: current registration and insurance) & have functional seat-belts for each occupant
- Must have suitable recovery points front and rear
- Must have quality, durable, aggressive all-terrain or mud-terrain tires
- Must have an operational GMRS radio or Ham Radio capable of GMRS frequencies
- Must have a full-size spare tire
There are no reviews to display.