[CLUB] MOONSHOT Annular Solar Eclipse | Near Mexican Hat, UT | Moderate 4x4 | Lodging Your Choice (see details)
Community Calendar(0 reviews)
Event created by 4x4tographer
Join me for a trip of the lifetime, one of our last chances to see an Annular Solar Eclipse (commonly known as a "Ring of Fire"). The eclipse will pass a large swath of the USA, concentrated on the southwest, on October 14th 2023. We will witness this miracle of nature while also enjoying the eye-popping scenery of southern Utah on a moderate off-road trail.
TRIP STYLE: Freestyle!
- This is not planned as a group camping trip. You will need to book your own accommodations or camping site.
- We will meet up at the trailhead on Saturday morning and ride out to check out the trail and the eclipse. Lunch on the trail.
- Trail is rated as MODERATE.
Trip is suitable to any high-clearance 4x4 with LOW RANGE
- All vehicles are required to meet state legal requirements, (i.e.: current registration and insurance) & have functional seat-belts for each occupant
- Must have suitable recovery points front and rear
- Must have quality, durable, aggressive all-terrain or mud-terrain tires
- Must have an operational GMRS radio or Ham Radio capable of GMRS frequencies
- Must have a full-size spare tire
CLICK HERE FOR TRIP DETAILS AND SIGN-UPS!
Please note this is an Offroad Passport Club members-only event.
There are no reviews to display.