Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 06-25-2019
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Default June 23, 2019: Log Corral Trail & Bartlett Lake Hangout
We had a great time on Sunday, running the Log Corral Trail and hanging out at Bartlett Lake. We had a small group: us in our new TJ, the bradywgn's, scottL, and theKsmith, which turned out to be a good thing when we got to the lake. The water was so high, there's hardly any place to park!!

All the pictures I uploaded are here: >>>>DIANE'S PICS<<<<<<<

Here are some of my favorites:

There's still water in the creek on the way to the trail!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new little Jeep!!

Bartlett Lake's water level is WAY UP! Our usual big beach area was under water and there wasn't a ton of parking space. Later, when 2 more Jeeps showed up, it got a little crowded. But, we ended up hanging out for couple hours and it was fun just to chill.

Pictures of the rock garden, on the way back

LOL you can see Cooper in there

Thanks everybody who came out to make it a great Sunday!! I motion that we do this again several times throughout the summer because it's fun and a great way to catch up with your friends!! Special thanks to Chris and Sarah for helping me with my Ladies Offroad Challenge project.

Old 06-25-2019
(Chris)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Default Re: June 23, 2019: Log Corral Trail & Bartlett Lake Hangout
Link to my photos. Took a few videos too that I'll need to post. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JxYftwCa3mug9sox8