Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago
(W7AZO)
Offroad Passport Partner

Vehicle: n/a
Default Rose Quartz Mine Trail Friday the 6th, 2018
This event is cross-posted from our sister club 4x4 Ham.

Note that only the first post from the original thread is shown. Click here for the full thread...

----------------------------

Well it sure seems like it has been a long time since I have been on a run... So, I am planning a trek to Rose Quartz Mine on Friday the 6th... If you’re interested in joining us, we will meet at the Circle K at 17125 E. Shea Blvd, Fountain Hills 85268 on the on the South side of Shea before the Beeline Highway at 8:00 AM, Woooooo Hoooooo...... We will be eating lunch in the wash... I am setting a limit of 12 vehicles for this run. I have not been on this run in over two years so I don’t know what to expect.... Once everyone who is going is at the meet up zone, we will take off to the air down spot where those of us who want to, will air down, disconnect or whatever we do to our Jeeps to make them trail ready.... Plan on an all-day fun trail ride...

COMMUNICATIONS: Talk in frequency will be 147.240 + offset PL Tone 162.2, once we leave the meet up spot we will use SIMPLEX 147.520

if you have any questions please text/call at 602.290.3781 or e-mail Harry.

What your vehicle will need:

Off road tires are recommended,
A lift of 2" and off road tires are recommended, although I have seen stock Jeeps make it,
Enough water for all persons in your vehicle,
Please bring snacks for your peeps in your jeeps to munch on,
A to go box with essentials,
A well behaved attitude as well as PATIENCE when on the trail,
Thank you & let's have a FUN & SAFE run...
As always when trail running in the desert we can expect any kind of weather at any time especially at this time of the season, so dress accordingly...

1- Harry W3CCW
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-