Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 01-25-2018
(Jim)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2006 LJ
Default Re: Indian Mesa Hike
Kris,
I’m sure there are other ways to get into the area than what I used. The hiking book I used to plan my hike had very different directions depending on what edition was used. I’m also finding google earth shows different road names then many that are listed in the guide books or online.

For me it’s about the walk (within reason). We just locate the peak where we think a ruin is located and head toward it.
Old 01-25-2018
(Kristoffer) (K1KRS)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Reputation: theksmith will become famous soon enoughReputation: theksmith will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Indian Mesa Hike
Originally Posted by jgaz View Post
Kris, ...For me it’s about the walk (within reason). ...
i hear ya! i was commenting on the trail status mainly because of Karen's post about thinking she might could have just driven to it