Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 1 Week Ago
(Darryl)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2017 Wrangler Willys Wheeler
Reputation: AZRNintheJeep242 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Honeymoon Trail
Was curious to know if anyone had any information on running this trail? Been looking for info online and it seems pretty scarce other than historical posts. any thanks would be appreciated.
Old 1 Week Ago
(Tim/Curly) (KF7INL)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 97 Jeep Wrangler
Default Re: Honeymoon Trail
I ran on a section of it back in 2014. I wasn't leading and didn't realize I was on it until I saw the sign. Trail was easy. Some sandy areas, but nothing my mostly stock barbie jeep couldn't handle. If you send Karen (Ladybug) a PM, she might be able to tell you more info. We were up in the Zion area, off of Highway 89.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 100_3811.jpg (186.2 KB, 11 views)