Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 3 Weeks Ago
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Thumbs up JeepVoy 2019 Benefitting St. Jude's Children Cancer Research Center
Hi Everyone! We received this in our Facebook messages, and I told the sender that I'd share with you. If I get more information, I'll post it here.

How are you.
I would like to offer Jeep an opportunity to be involved with a potentially huge event that will give nation-wide exposure and promote a good cause St Judes Childrens Cancer research Center.

Any level of support will be greatly appreciate. Your help can really make this thing become a huge annual event.
the website is jeepvoy.com, and my phone is 323 445 4727. We will be going through Arizona. @jeepvoy

Sincerely,
Robby Love
323-445-4727

https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/...ZcoDoNKZFsacug