Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 12-06-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Default Re: 1/6/2018: 8th Annual Holiday Party Trail BBQ Gift Exc., Cookie Contest, near Scottsdale, AZ EZ-Mod
Originally Posted by DGR61 View Post
I can bring eating utensils and some chips. Do you think a full size truck can make it out there or should I bring the Cherokee?
The trail can be pretty brushy, and there's a section that goes between trees, where I think you'll get scratches. I'd bring the Cherokee if it were me.

Originally Posted by squinko View Post
Can you sign me up please!! Looks like we still need bottled water. I will bring a couple big cases of bottle water on ice. I will bring a table too just in case we need it.

Thanks,
Benny.
Yes I can, and I'll add that you're bringing water and a table. We can use LOTS of tables!
Old 12-06-2017
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2001 jeep cherokee
Default Re: 1/6/2018: 8th Annual Holiday Party Trail BBQ Gift Exc., Cookie Contest, near Scottsdale, AZ EZ-Mod
I'll bring condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and ewww Mayonnaise.
Old 12-06-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Originally Posted by scottL View Post
I'll bring condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and ewww Mayonnaise.
Okay, cool, I'll put you down for that. Here's a reminder for you to remember your gift for the exchange.

Old 12-06-2017
(Tim/Curly) (KF7INL)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 97 Jeep Wrangler
Devon and I are driving down Friday night, staying in our trailer in Lost Dutchman park. We won't have our jeep this time. Anyone up for giving us a ride to the festivities? We can split up if needed. I'd like to meet up in a shopping center or mall so I don't have to leave the Tahoe at the group meet up point.
Curly

EDIT: We have a ride with Steve and Karen.

Last edited by Curly; 12-12-2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Update
Old 12-07-2017
(Paul & Brenda) (KJ7AKZ)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota FJ
We are planning to attend. Paul and Brenda. Thx.
Old 12-07-2017
(Doyle & Ann Marie)
Basic Member

Vehicle: 2013 Unlimited Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
We're in! Srill deciding on the potluck item.
See ya then!
Old 12-07-2017
(Doyle & Ann Marie)
Basic Member

Vehicle: 2013 Unlimited Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Definitely homemade salsa and chips and sone kind of cookie for the contest. We'll come up with some thing else to bring as well.
Old 12-09-2017
(Steve) (KG7EWF)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: CJ7 - OlBlue
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Devon and I are driving down Friday night, staying in our trailer in Lost Dutchman park. We won't have our jeep this time. Anyone up for giving us a ride to the festivities? We can split up if needed. I'd like to meet up in a shopping center or mall so I don't have to leave the Tahoe at the group meet up point.
Curly
PM'd you ...
Old 12-09-2017
(Tim/Curly) (KF7INL)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 97 Jeep Wrangler
And replied, Thanks
Old 12-09-2017
(Paul & Brenda) (KJ7AKZ)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota FJ
We will be bringing a pack of Italian sausage and a pack of German brats.