Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 4 Weeks Ago
(Darryl) (KJ7HLL)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2017 Wrangler Willys Wheeler
Default Re: 9/13 - 9/15/2019: Offroad Passport's 10th Annual Event, 4x4 EZ, Dry Camp, RV Access, Salsa, Games!!
Unfortunately due to family circumstances, I won't be able to attend.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” - Dr. Seuss
Old 4 Weeks Ago
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Default Re: 9/13 - 9/15/2019: Offroad Passport's 10th Annual Event, 4x4 EZ, Dry Camp, RV Access, Salsa, Games!!
Originally Posted by AZRNintheJeep242 View Post
Unfortunately due to family circumstances, I won't be able to attend.
Sorry to hear about it, thank you for letting us know.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
(Ryan)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Is anyone aware of an RV dump station near the site? This will be our first camper trailer experience, so trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row a little early.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
(Tim/Curly) (KF7INL)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 97 Jeep Wrangler
Originally Posted by 4x4tographer View Post
Is anyone aware of an RV dump station near the site? This will be our first camper trailer experience, so trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row a little early.

Not real close, it depends on which way you are going when you leave. If you don't mind a short detour, there is a dump station in Happy Jack ($15). Also, There are 2 places in the Camp Verde area, Trails End RV park ($15) and possibly a new RV Park that will be open by the end of August. They may provide dump service. The Shell Station in Camp Verde by I-17 supposedly has it, never have used it. We live in Cornville, but use the free dump service at the Giant Station in Cottonwood.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
(Unknown quantity)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon
gas station in the home depot parking lot at the north end of payson has a dump
Old 3 Weeks Ago
(David)
Basic Member

Vehicle: 91 Jeep Cherokee
Yay now I have something to do, I'll be there.
1991 Cherokee 3.5" Rubicon Express rear springs with shackle relocation brackets, 3.5"Zone front springs with 1" spacer and drop brackets. Bilstein front shocks with Rancho 7000s in the rear all sitting on 285/70/17 Falken wildpeak A/T3 tires, 4.56 gears with true tracs front and rear.
Old 6 Days Ago
(Robert) (K9OZZ)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2018 JL Rubicon
Sign me up. Got to work on the 15th but I can leave early or turn in a floating holiday at work. Got to make one event.
Old 6 Days Ago
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
What fun and games can you expect at this year's event, you ask? Back by popular demand, we're going to set up the Navigator Game again this year!! Grab a partner and do your best to make it through the course the fastest! The speediest duo wins a set of Offroad Passport t-shirts!!

New this year: put on your thinking caps for the Offroad Passport 10 Year Anniversary Trivia Game!!! The 2 people who know the most answers will each win a Offroad Passport t-shirt! If you think this is a dumb idea, be glad I didn't choose this!

And if you guys just can't get enough games, I've got another one on stand-by called Tent Erection!
It involves the fastest team setting up a tent, so get your minds out of the gutter, guys!