Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 02-24-2015
(Kristoffer) (K1KRS)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep YouTube: Rat Rod Jeep Death-Wish Trip! - Roadkill Episode 15
Quote:
David Freiburger claims that this road trip on this episode of Roadkill is the most stupid thing that he and Mike Finnegan have ever done. Freiburger wanted to do a Jeep trip, so Finnegan bought an old Willys flatfender - one that had been turned into a two-wheel-drive rat rod using some very sketchy fabrication. The guys made it semi-safe, then hit the road to drive to the Desert Bar in Parker, Arizona, where they sold the Jeep to a guy for the price of their bar tab. Watch to see the crazy fun in the scariest vehicle ever on Roadkill.

Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the Motor Trend channel. http://www.youtube.com/motortrend
Old 02-24-2015
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2001 jeep cherokee
Default Re: YouTube: Rat Rod Jeep Death-Wish Trip! - Roadkill Episode 15
"Most drunk Roadkill ever!"
I have seen every episode and await each new one with splendid fervor. I particularly enjoyed the show where they take Freiburger's '68 Dodge Charger to the DirtFish Rally School and for the off roading crowd "Cheap Truck Challenge" is a great watch:
Old 02-24-2015
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Default Re: YouTube: Rat Rod Jeep Death-Wish Trip! - Roadkill Episode 15
Ha! Great show, I'd never seen it before. I have, however, been to the Desert Bar! We should all go out there sometime!