Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 1 Week Ago
(Chris)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Default Re: March Madness 2019, Kingman, AZ, 4x4 Difficult, 2019(03/14 - 2019/03/18
Originally Posted by dzJeepChic View Post
I'm getting pretty pumped. Already started packing. G went over Clifford today and started stacking spares and tool kits in the garage.

See you in Kingman !
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with 4'' Coilover Lift, 40'' Toyo MT, UD60´s front and rear axle, Warn winch, Genright front bumper, TNT Customs rock sliders, Rockhard underbody protection, CB, 5.7 l VVT Hemi....
Old 6 Days Ago
(Kristoffer) (K1KRS)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Reputation: theksmith will become famous soon enoughReputation: theksmith will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Madness 2019, Kingman, AZ, 4x4 Difficult, 2019(03/14 - 2019/03/18
i hope all this crazy wind is at least drying out the trails so we won't be slippin' and slidin' quite as bad
Old 6 Days Ago
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Bring some warm clothes! There's an evening get together at a bar downtown on Sat. (I think, but we can confirm). So bring something warm to wear to that if you want to go, it'll be outside in the patio area. Safe travels, see you up there!
Old 6 Days Ago
(Kristoffer) (K1KRS)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Reputation: theksmith will become famous soon enoughReputation: theksmith will become famous soon enough
i'm still sick but feeling a tiny bit better each day - still planning on being at the trail meet-up Saturday morning... not sure about any extracurricular activities for me though
Old 5 Days Ago
(Chris)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Originally Posted by theksmith View Post
i hope all this crazy wind is at least drying out the trails so we won't be slippin' and slidin' quite as bad
I ran yesterday Twister with a buddy and everything was try on the trail.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with 4'' Coilover Lift, 40'' Toyo MT, UD60´s front and rear axle, Warn winch, Genright front bumper, TNT Customs rock sliders, Rockhard underbody protection, CB, 5.7 l VVT Hemi....
Old 1 Day Ago
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
We just got home from 4 days of March Madness. Made it home tired and dirty, and that includes Clifford. He did awesome though; survived the gauntlet of Kingman trails with only minor scrapes and bumps. Picture thread coming s00n!