Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 08-30-2010
Basic Member

Vehicle: 2000 Dodge Ram Off-Road
Default BFG 285/70R17 All Terrain T/A KO Tires plus Misc. (TX)
FOR SALE: 4 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO tires. Tires are in excellent shape with lots of tread life remaining. Perfectly even wear. I have rotated and balanced these tires every 5,000 miles. Records available. The last set of these tires I had lasted about 75,000 miles. They have approximately 55% REMAINING tread. If you balance and rotate regularly, these tires should last another 40,000 miles easy.

The tires also come with a TRANSFERABLE LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY (paid about $150 for this at Discount Tire.)

Looking to get around $550. I don't check the board often so please email me with questions or offers. dcraig@tcresidential.com

Also selling the following:

Have the shocks off a 2000 Dodge Ram Off-Road. Still have good compression and rebound. $30. I can email pics.

Custom built, ported sub box for three 10" subs. $50. I can email pics and dimensions.

Mavic Crossmax rear bike wheel. Rim is cracked at one nipple but hub is still good. $30.