Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 06-07-2018
(Chris)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Cool Wet Okole Neoprene Bucket Seat Covers - New
Selling my two brand new custom made Wet Okole bucket seat covers. I ordered these for my XJ Cherokee and then found two different front seats I want to install instead. These were being shipped so it was too late to cancel the order. Never used and only pulled them out of the plastic wrapper to take the picture. These aren't your cheap style seat covers from Walmart or your local auto parts store. These cost me $259.00 and I had to wait 4 weeks for them to be made and shipped. Asking $200 Firm.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg WetOkole.jpg (26.7 KB, 10 views)