Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 12-05-2017
(Kristoffer) (K1KRS)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: 2016 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Default Re: 1/6/2018: 8th Annual Holiday Party Trail BBQ Gift Exc., Cookie Contest, near Scottsdale, AZ EZ-Mod
the first post of this thread has been updated with meeting time/location.

please note that it's NOT the usual meeting place!

also please review the info in that post about signing up for the potluck, entering the cookie contest, the gift exchange, and the pet policy for this event.

thanks!

Last edited by theksmith; 12-05-2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-05-2017
(Jason)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 99 XJ Sport
Default Re: 1/6/2018: 8th Annual Holiday Party Trail BBQ Gift Exc., Cookie Contest, near Scottsdale, AZ EZ-Mod
We'll bring a cold salad like tater or mac salad!
Old 12-05-2017
(Chris)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
We will bring plates and a side salad.
Old 12-05-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Originally Posted by Azoutlaw480 View Post
We'll bring a cold salad like tater or mac salad!
Originally Posted by Bradywgn71 View Post
We will bring plates and a side salad.
Thank you for getting the potluck list started!!
Old 12-05-2017
(Marcus)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota FJC
I can bring buns again. Last late spring, Mesquite Wash was kind of messed up from flooding. Hopefully it's better now.
Old 12-05-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Originally Posted by Lichen View Post
I can bring buns again. Last late spring, Mesquite Wash was kind of messed up from flooding. Hopefully it's better now.
Thank you, I'll put you down for that. We're definitely going to be keeping an eye on the weather beforehand. That trail can be quite a mess after rainy weather.
Old 12-05-2017
(Jeff & Katie)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 89 4Runner
I'll take care of trash detail as usual. We'll also bring napkins/paper towels & a couple of folding tables.

And Katie might participate in the cookie contest!
Cecil - 1989 4Runner SR5: Rebuilt 3.0 V6 w/upgraded cams, bored .30 over, ported & polished, balanced crank, Doug Throley Headers & custom exhaust w/ high flow cat, Bosch 4 port fuel injectors; Factory R150f manual trans w/Marlin Crawler 1200 lb HD clutch, Marlin Crawler built t-case with 4.7 crawl gear; Custom fab'd SAS: 85 4Runner front axle, Trail Gear diff armor & truss, Longfield Chromoly axles & birfields w/ factory Toyota eLocker, FJ60 brakes; Detroit locker in rear; 5:29 gears; Old Man Emu leaf springs in front, 57" leaf springs in the rear; 315/75/16's (35's); Custom sliders and front & rear bumpers, Softopper, Tube doors, Bud Built Skids

Nameless 2017 4Runner SR5 Premium Daily Driver: 4.0 V6 auto; 2.5" Bilstein lift w/OME FJ rear springs; 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers
Old 12-05-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Originally Posted by lofreqjeff View Post
I'll take care of trash detail as usual. We'll also bring napkins/paper towels & a couple of folding tables.

And Katie might participate in the cookie contest!
Thank you for doing trash detail again Jeff! Added all this to the list...
Old 12-05-2017
(David)
Basic Member

Vehicle: 91 Jeep Cherokee
I can bring eating utensils and some chips. Do you think a full size truck can make it out there or should I bring the Cherokee?
Old 12-05-2017
(Benny)
Premium Club Member

Vehicle: 2015 JKU Rubicon
Can you sign me up please!! Looks like we still need bottled water. I will bring a couple big cases of bottle water on ice. I will bring a table too just in case we need it.

Thanks,
Benny.