Welcome, Guest.
Register Donate Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Offroad Passport Community Forum!

This is a community for planning and discussing offroad adventures. All makes and models of offroad vehicles are welcome! Multi-day expedition-style trips are our main focus, but there are plenty of day runs, clinics, and tech-days as well.

The forum is free for Basic Membership! Optional Premium Membership includes such perks as exclusive professionally organized trips and events. Please note that you may view the forum as a guest, but will need to register in order to post or to access certain areas of the site.

Note: If you are already a registered member, please login to remove this message.

View Thread

Old 09-21-2017
(Diane) (KD7JPC)
Co-Founder

Vehicle: '92 XJ
Default NEW JPFreek Magazine is HERE (dzjeepchic is in it!)
The long awaited latest issue of JPFreek magazine just came out, and my article about going to Sierra Trek and running the Fordyce is in it. I'm happy my editor left in the story's dedication to John Desert4x4 Howe.

I also collaborated on the product review of Initiative J Key Bottle Opener with some help from scottL, and G and I did a product review and install write up for Team Tech Offroad. Looks like a lot of cool articles this time, and if you're following Dan Grec's trek across Africa, you'll see that the poor guy got malaria! There's lots to check out!!

http://currentissue.jpfreek.com/publication/

Last edited by dzJeepChic; 09-21-2017 at 04:48 PM.