Sign in to follow this  
Lichen

Sheep Bridge

I bought a new flatbed scanner as was looking through some my old photos. I came across this one of the original Verde River Sheep Bridge. I think this was taken in the early '80's.

picture.php?albumid=13&pictureid=109

neat. i still haven't been there, i started to ride my dual sport to it once when i had it but i wasn't sure if i took on the correct turn and the road started to get so damn long and bumpy i got tired of it ;)

neat. i still haven't been there, i started to ride my dual sport to it once when i had it but i wasn't sure if i took on the correct turn and the road started to get so damn long and bumpy i got tired of it ;)

Sounds like you were on the right road then... It's a hella long monotonous way out there. Cool pic from back in the day for sure...

d

Uhm, I dont see a pic:confused:

Thats a cool pic, I've only been there since the new one was built.

This is the only time of year I have not been lucky enough to be there, would love some monsoon storm images of that area.

Everytime I have gone out there I have seen Gila Monsters or some other kind of interesting wild life, unfortunately a lot of dangerous drivers as well. Most of them come speeding around blind corners on the wrong side of the road.

Uhm, I dont see a pic:confused:

Thought I was the only one. I don't see one either.:o

I can see it now

Thats a cool pic, I've only been there since the new one was built.

This is the only time of year I have not been lucky enough to be there, would love some monsoon storm images of that area.

Everytime I have gone out there I have seen Gila Monsters or some other kind of interesting wild life, unfortunately a lot of dangerous drivers as well. Most of them come speeding around blind corners on the wrong side of the road.

Yeah, unfortunately it's become a popular place to party what with the hot spring and river access. Whenever I've been there it was crowded with people having a good time. d