Sign in to follow this  
GOTMTNS

My built 2004 Wrangler is up for sale.

Recently laid off and back in college, so she has to go. This rig has been great to me and never left me stranded, in fact has helped many other wheelers get off the trail and home. If you are hunter this rig will help you get into some of the more remote areas like it has myself, and if you are also like me and just like to know whats around the bend this rig will get you there. She built by some of the best in the offroad community, and it really shows when you see all the little things that were beefed up and the cage is one of the best built I have ever seen. You can ask anyone who has seen her in action, she won't leave you disappointed. This is my 3rd Jeep (won't be my last), and is the best built and the one I never felt unsafe in.

SPECS:

-2004 TJ Sport, 4.0 L engine, manual tranny, AC, stereo, CB. Just under 36,000 miles

-Dana 44's front and rear with ARB lockers, chromo shafts, 5.13 gears, heavy duty diff covers. All the weak areas on the axles have been beefed up by 4Wheelers Supply such as track bar mounts, control arm skids, etc.

-Manual 5 spd tranny with B&M short shifter, hand throttle, connected to a Teralow 4.1 transfer case with 2L feature also.

-4.5" Rubicon Express lift with 35" Pro Comp Xterrains on black steel wheels, rig easily clears 37s and has them in some pics.

-RK/Teraflex cross over 1ton steering setup, along with custom track bar and mount done by Desert Fab Offroad. This front end is beyond BEEF!!

-9000lb Warn winch with remote.

-Custom front bumper and tube work by John Hunter, has KC lights mounted.

-Full custom cage and Master Craft seats by Mike Tibben, and removable seat lifts by Desert Fab Offroad. Will also include a custom made rack (also by Mike Tibben) that goes where the back seat was and has spare axle shaft mounts and the mounts for a Tuffy full size sliding drawer, I removed to fit my setup better but can easily be welded back in.

-Shrockworks rock sliders and TBT body armor and Rear bumper with tire swing.

-Full soft top and hard doors.

-Rear drive shaft was just completely professionally rebuilt, front drive shaft has new u joints, and front end has new bushings. I just had her at my mechanics shop for this work and they also inspected the entire vehicle, even ensuring bolts were tightened. I also installed a brand new rear sway bar in this evening.

-She also just passed emissions this morning.

There is some damage to the passenger side hood and cowl, was done by previous owner. Gives it character and is only cosmetic. This rig has been used on the rocks and it shows but it is mechanically solid, and in better shape than when I bought it 2 years ago. Since I have owned her she has mostly been used for expedition style wheeling and camping, I bought her because I liked the idea of being built better than I even needed. This rig can conquer most anything you throw at her, and do it with ease. With the low gearing and the Teraflex 4:1 you can crawl and not abuse the rig. The previous owner was meticulous on how he built her and she has had synthetic fluids since day one. I also acquired many spare parts since I was doing expedition style trips and taking very remote roads where assistance was a long time away, especially on some of my hunting trips where this was the only rig.

The trailer is definitely a project, but has tons of potential. Plus it has a Dana 35 axle under it so you are running the same width and bolt pattern as the Jeep. Wiring will need redone, but on a trailer this size is very easy and cheap. I will even include some old metal propane cages my boss gave me and that I was going to use the steel to fix it up. The trailer currently has 33's on it, but what I always wanted to do was run the same tires and rim on the trailer as I did the Jeep so I could share spares. She is usable as is, my father and I took her with us on my deer and elk hunts last year.

ACCESSORIES I AM INCLUDING AND SPARE PARTS:

-Front and Rear spare axle shafts.

-Steering gear box

-Pitman arm

-Power steering pump

-3 additional spare tires (no rims)

-Set of additional door surrounds

-Tail light

-20lb CO2 tank with regulator and hose

-Best top full cab cover, I usually kept the top stored and this allowed me to keep the Jeep covered with ease and is very well made.

-Mesh bikini top, I loved this because it gave shade but still let air and some light through.

-Also include a Daystar TJ vent switch mount and two switches that have never been installed.

-Plus whatever other parts I can find.

Price changed for forum members only, $14,500 for the package deal with everything. Just the Jeep KBBs for $17,000 to over $19,000 without all of the upgrades, plus you will be getting the trailer and all of the other parts. Plus you can ask anyone who has wheeled with me that she is worth the price, I just need her gone. Dan 480-223-2068

Here is the pics I promised:

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/GOTMTNS/for%20sale/TJ%20Sale/

DSC05306.thumb.jpg.db7092a59673f69930e709979f3ec961.jpg

OffroadPassport20101016_0247.jpg.d0b4f9bac0bde889eeb58df120ccce19.jpg

OffroadPassport20101016_0238.jpg.89a4349a3ddeba30f1d95d2e2f816496.jpg

butcherjonesnewbierun005.thumb.jpg.ae195be8ea5e7b453ab67e671897cb66.jpg

Wanted to add I am also open to partial trade of a hunting quad- at least a 500, in good shape, preferably Polaris, Yamaha or Arctic Cat.

Motivated to sell, picking up a quad at 5 :). Make offers, worst I can say is no. Plus I would rather sell to someone who will use it.

Picked up a quad last night and a trailer this morning, I got good deals and am going to continue the trend. For forum members only I am dropping the price to $14,500 FIRM for the package deal, you can ask anyone who has seen her in action and they will tell you thats a great deal. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sold