Sign in to follow this  
dkck4

Day Run--easy during the week

Nice.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The hill where you go up after crossing a wash, it kind of angles up and to the left. This is right before a really tall hill to your left. was that all graded too?

Yup,

The whole road is graded. Truly a sedan could make the trip with care. I am sure you will recall the stone ledge that you drop over going south. That is all filled in. It had a bypass, but now is just filled in. Many "area closed" signs were in evidence also. The moguled hill just after the hill you are referencing was marked "closed" as was the really tall hill to the left (southbound) just alongside that hill.

I repeat, the whole road is graded. I aired down to make the ride a bit better than just relying on the old leaf spring suspension, but was never in four wheel drive.

Wow, that's kind of sad really. Bulldog used to be one of our favorite trails back in the day because there was a little bit of challenge here and there along with a lot of beautiful scenery, all very close to home. It's always been a gated area that you could obtain the combination for the locks to, which was enough to keep the 'bad guys' out, at least I thought. Its too bad they had to grade it and close the play areas. I don't understand why they had to do it.