Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

12/31/11 Woodpecker & Ajax Florence Junction, AZ 4x4 Diff.

Which Day do you want to do Woodpecker Mine trail, or is Either okay with you?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day do you want to do Woodpecker Mine trail, or is Either okay with you?

• 1. Saturday, December 31, 2011
    • 2. Sunday, January 1, 2012
    • 3. Either day is okay with me

Who: Respond to this thread to sign up!

What: Trailride on Upper Woodpecker Mine trail & possibly Lower Ajax Mine trail [time permitting].

Where: Florence Junction.

When: Saturday, 12/31/2011 8:30 AM

Why: Because that's what we do.

Meet: U.S. 60 & Goldfield Rd. Southeast corner Chevron Gas Station at 8:30 on Saturday

This is an all day adventure. Its hard to say what time we will be off the trail because any number of unknown factors determine that. Plan to be out all day, pack plenty of water and food!

Trail Leaders:

Number 7 & dzJeepchic

Attending:

Maddog

scottL

theksmith

Macinyart

Just a heads up.

A local Bronco club is planning a run in the FJ area, the same trails mentioned in this thread for December 31. I don't know if this makes any difference at all.

Just a heads up.

A local Bronco club is planning a run in the FJ area, the same trails mentioned in this thread for December 31. I don't know if this makes any difference at all.

We'll be polite. George:cool::D

Me, me, me.

It's always me, me, me.

NAXJA has runs and camping trip planed that weekend at FJ as well. I'm camping with them, hope to run into you guys out there it would be great to meet you.

NAXJA has runs and camping trip planed that weekend at FJ as well. I'm camping with them, hope to run into you guys out there it would be great to meet you.

We should be at the entrance to Upper Woody at about 10ish. Diane and I will be driving Number 7, our faithful TJ. George:cool::D

me too.