Sign in to follow this  
Xpeditions

Banshee Horn: A Biker Must Have!

Is this product a good idea?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is this product a good idea?

Every once in a while, I get an email about a really cool product. As is the case with Banshee Horn currently on Kickstarter. Kickstarter is a site where people can pitch their idea or product to others. The main goal is to collect funds to start the particular project.

Peter Olt, the creator of the Banshee Horn, is an electrical engineer and a motorcycle enthusiast and saw a need. The need for a 135 decibel automatic air horn. The cool part is that the regular horn still works, but if the button is held down longer the Banshee Horn activates along with flashing headlights. It consists of a control system the size of a matchbox and a compact air horn.

If you help Peter launch this product, you’ll get the Banshee Horn at a discount. Here’s how it works:

For $39 you get the the control system and for $69 you get the complete package of control system plus the air horn.

He intends to sell his product for around $89 after the Kickstarter project ends.

Let’s get this product onto the market and save some money while doing it. Products like the Banshee Horn could save your life.

Click the link below to visit his Kickstarter site and see the Banshee Horn in action.

You'll need to take action right away... This KickStarter ends January @ 10:02pm!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/153591688/banshee-horn-safety-system-for-motorcycles-cars-an?ref=live

Ride Safe! :cool:

I'm in, anyone want to partner up and get the 2fer deal?

Arg... I already paid it in.... Otherwise I would do this with you : )

The horn appears to be either the Stebel, or a knock-off. I installed one on my Wing last spring, along with a high-beam pulser, which pulses only during daylight hours.

I LIKE it very much... Came in handy this past summer on an ~ 10K ride...;)