Sign in to follow this  
thatoneguyaz

My 2004 Wj

Thanks guys! It definitely is alot of work. My girl also drives one so we have two lifted WJs. Double the trouble as they say!

20160208_181659-01.thumb.jpg.905a5a2e8b8c93168faed8566c009c88.jpg

Thanks guys! It definitely is alot of work. My girl also drives one so we have two lifted WJs. Double the trouble as they say!

Sweet! The family that Jeeps together Keeps together, as I always say! (Actually, I recently made that up. So you can use it if you want.) :D

Wow been almost a year since I've posted here. Between a radical switch of jobs after being in banking for 5 years, attempting to manage and run my own Jeep WJ group here in AZ, and fixing item after item on my Jeep I haven't been able to attribute much time to much else. I have also been going out as much as I can in between fixing stuff.

My Jeep now has no bumper fascia in the front. I still need to trim the fenders more and also want to chop up the stock bumper a bit. I've plastidipped the Jeep emblems (I know, I know) because I didn't like silver on silver. I've also added two pod lights to the front behind the grill (idea from Jeff H) and rewired (those are wired into my fog light switch. Haven't added much else. Hopefully after I get some control arm bushings replaced, motor mounts replaced, and see where the leak is in my account system I should be ready to start putting some more money into upgrades. Here's a recent picture from our exploration trip out at Seven Springs / Bloody Basin Rd.

IMG_20170410_143503245_HDR.thumb.jpg.9dc1c8cd8794ae8559bbe844ce20c84e.jpg

Glad to see your still having fun. But I have to ask.....

Is your tie-rod bent?

how is the WJ group going? i hear it's hard to keep the yahoos out ;)