Sign in to follow this  
mbuckner

fly fishing

Tried to load up pics this a.m. ........

Get a message "exceeds quota" .....

I did shrink the images down to 640x480 .....

Tried to load up pics this a.m. ........

Get a message "exceeds quota" .....

I did shrink the images down to 640x480 .....

ah, you've used up the 10MB of space that Free and Advanced memberships get. Premium memberships currently get 25MB of space, but we're actually going to be reviewing and maybe changing around a bit what perks different membership levels get soon.

So basically you'd need to upgrade to Premium Membership to get more space for attachments, or you can certainly use another service like Photobucket for your pictures and then just embed them here - that doesn't use any space on our server at all.

Sorry for the confusion, looks like we need to modify some things so that a clearer error is given.

Okay ..... thanks for the clarification .....

Looks like future trip reports will be text only ...

Once again, thank you for your help ....

Mike

Okay ..... thanks for the clarification .....

Looks like future trip reports will be text only ...

Once again, thank you for your help ....

Mike

you don't like the Photobucket/Picasa/etc. approach eh?

The less personal info you put out on the internet ... the better off you are ....

The less personal info you put out on the internet ... the better off you are ....

roger!

just FYI - you might consider Picasaweb - you can set all your albums to by default be private and only people that you share the link of the album with can see it. if you don't share the album link then no-one but you can see it.

also, if the album is private, then you can still get links to the individual pictures to embed on a forum like ours - and those individual photo links don't allow someone to see the entire album.

i'm sure many other services besides Picasa have privacy settings, but i am just personally familiar with picasa.

roger!

just FYI - you might consider Picasaweb - you can set all your albums to by default be private and only people that you share the link of the album with can see it. if you don't share the album link then no-one but you can see it.

also, if the album is private, then you can still get links to the individual pictures to embed on a forum like ours - and those individual photo links don't allow someone to see the entire album.

i'm sure many other services besides Picasa have privacy settings, but i am just personally familiar with picasa.

No facebook account either .....