Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

new style roof-top-tent coming

I dig it too but does not look like my tall self could use it. :(

I'm kinda digging the Jeep! But yeah, the roof-top tent is neat - nice & simple it seems.

I don't like the ladder climbing part. George:cool:

I love it, especially they have one that opens 180degrees and sleeps four on queensized mattress. I see this as a necessity. I camp with a tent. our biggest problem is setting up on even ground, dont water running into it if it rains, and we get concerned when in snake country. I am not fond of poisonous snakes, are you? so this is really a great tent and if your going into the back country and dont want to be towing a trailer then this is a great option imo.

I love that one side is solid, so if it's real windy you can position that side to the wind.

For those of us a little on the grey side of life, they used to make a fiberglass topper for pickups called Wildernest. There is a following at http://www.wildernestcamper.com/ I can't help but think an adaption of this for a jeep would be the ticket. Never have to get out of the truck and still be able to sleep off the ground.

the JK6 is one nice looking jeep. reminds me of the builds that USA6X6 used to make.