Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Offroad Passport Videos

This one is of Number 7 going up Cadillac Hill on the Rubicon Trail; between Rubicon Springs and Observation Point. Cadillac Hill is a renowned section of the trail for being steep, sometimes with sharp drop-offs. Often the old timers hanging at Uncle Toms Cabin will try to freak you out by talking about rigs that slid off the side, not to mention, Sid's Grave is at the bottom. :eek:

Diane captured me taking it really easy down a drop-off near the edge of a shelfy road. I was leading and wanted to give it a try without a spotter. I couldn't really see squat other than my hood, so I just felt it out nice and slow...

Video of the Rubicon Trail from Big Sluice, through Rubicon Springs, to Cadillac Hill.

Thank you Number 7 & scottL for helping me film this little documentary of the Log Corral Trail. To bad the rock garden was so stacked, but I still think it came out okay.

Diane :rolleyes:

cool videos, thanks for sharing. I sure hope we can try the rubi again next year :)

cool videos, thanks for sharing. I sure hope we can try the rubi again next year :)

At this juncture G & I need to postpone til 2014 b/c our daughter is marrying the week we'd want to go. Any other week is uber crowded on the trail. =(

Nice Vids D...;)