Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Where is Chuck Norris?

??????????

What reason was there for digging up a corpse?

it's know as dry or sarcastic humor. To match Chuckie's acting "talent." He's not alone there. Mel Gibson has about three poses (when he's not falling down drunk) along with his incredibly horrible Three Stooges impersonation. I'm sure we can all think of many more "actors" who somehow made a living with the thinnest of abilities.

it's know as dry or sarcastic humor. To match Chuckie's acting "talent." He's not alone there. Mel Gibson has about three poses (when he's not falling down drunk) along with his incredibly horrible Three Stooges impersonation. I'm sure we can all think of many more "actors" who somehow made a living with the thinnest of abilities.

First you make fun of Chuck Norris who even with a walker could kick all of our asses, then you go after Mel Gibson who has acted and directed some great movies. You some kind of movie critic?

Well there's a 17 year old kid across the street who has been into karate since he was like 12. I wouldn't want to mess with him either. Norris' only claim to fame is being able to "kick ass." Wow... Like should we be impressed? And when a movie "star" opens his mouth on politics, he opens himself up for complete criticism. Norris is a Neanderthal.. No, that's an insult to Neanderthals....

As for Gibson? Well, if a raving, misogynist anti semitic homophobic drunk is a role model, then I guess he's your guy. As for directing, I put his talent there right with his acting abilities.

Yes. I am a movie critic. Anyone who watches a movie is a critic. There's not a lot to pick from today except remakes, CGI extravaganzas (which often mask a lack of plot or decent actors - think 2012 on that one) or an ever growing crop of 20-30 somethings who pale in cinematic talent to anything in history.

Raise your standards. Don't settle for corporate slop !!

Chuck is cool because of his b-rate stuff! He won multiple national championships before he started acting. There is a hole sub culture of chuck fans (me included) who joke about him being such a bad ass. We all know he isn't a spectacular actor... But the fact google is even playing along is fantastic! What a riot lol

I'm just trying to figure out why this threat is even here.

It's not a threat .....

It's the "off the wall humor" that this group has ....

We will poke fun at pretty much anything and not take it personal ...... :cool:

So SoRrY MeAnT To SaY ThReAd

I thought his acting was great, especially in the Total Gym commercials.....

Long live Lonewolf!

So SoRrY MeAnT To SaY ThReAd

I posted it because I think it's funny Google put that out there. I certainly never thought it would become any sort of debate about whether Chuck Norris deserves the notoriety and following he has obtained, not that I mind at all. :rolleyes: