Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

bed bugs...

well it's your life.... personally I find the idea of sprouting large tumors in my lungs a bit much. Oh wait; I already got those from unwillingly inhaling/ingesting hydrocarbons and free falling radiation from chernobyl and fukishima.

so where are people getting bedbugs? Not in the wilderness I take it... Are they in hotels/motels or what???? and what do you put in a steamer to kill them?

well it's your life.... personally I find the idea of sprouting large tumors in my lungs a bit much. Oh wait; I already got those from unwillingly inhaling/ingesting hydrocarbons and free falling radiation from chernobyl and fukishima.

so where are people getting bedbugs? Not in the wilderness I take it... Are they in hotels/motels or what???? and what do you put in a steamer to kill them?

hotels, motels and cabins at campgrounds. also new york city in general i hear has a rising problem of them.

but no, they aren't out in nature crawling in your tent.

the heat from the steam kills them - they die at 113*.

ok - this subject is starting to gross me out. i was just curious if anyone knew of a consumer-available insecticide that definitely worked. i'm going to be in a cabin in colorado soon and after continuing to hear reports of people getting these things lately, i just want to take preventative measures.

well then the temp of my house is about toxic to them :eek: cause I'm trying not to pony all my money up to APS

I saw this on tv and thought I'd share it here. Hopefully this will keep someone safe from them. You can either check the hotel you are thinking about staying or you can report hotels that you have encountered bed bugs.:sick:

http://bedbugregistry.com