Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

11/26 - 11/28/2009 Thanksgiving Trip: Easy 2WD + Camping

Yum, margs. I sure hope we get the turkey done before we finish them.

Oh, Miss January is for sure out.

=| d

We will bring cranberry sauce. George:cool:

I am about to start on the noodles and it made me realize that was all we are bringing for Thanksgiving. What else should we bring??? Rolls? I also thought we could bring olives, baby corn, baby pickles, etc.

I am about to start on the noodles and it made me realize that was all we are bringing for Thanksgiving. What else should we bring??? Rolls?

Yes, you can bring rolls, that would be great.

I bought the turkey Thursday. I hope 12 lbs is enough because it was either 12 or 21, not much inbetween.

d :rolleyes:

I picked up some corn too. Might turn half of it into creamed corn if there are any takers?

I think 12 pounds will feed us. That's a little more than a pound per person plus all the sides. We'll be good :)

Dibs on a drumstick. George:cool::P

I picked up some corn too. Might turn half of it into creamed corn if there are any takers?

I think 12 pounds will feed us. That's a little more than a pound per person plus all the sides. We'll be good :)

Hey Aimee, I didn't say anything b/c I don't like creamed corn but I can't speak for anybody but myself, so. . .

I think 12lbs is going to be enough, too. Like you said with all the sides we have we should be good.

I'm excited. Thanksgiving is in the air - especially at the Trader Joe's in Scottsdale. All the out-of-town guests are there with their hosts knocking into each other as they [over]fill their carts!

d :rolleyes:

I am sorry, but I don't like creamed corn either! :) I think we are going to have so much food, we will be stuffed! By the way, when are you thinking the big feast will take place? Early afternoon for a late lunch or dinner? J

Yep, I think we should aim for late lunch / early dinner so we have time to clean up & stow equipment before it gets too dark.

I got cheese ball & cracker appetizer today so we won't starve while the bird is cooking. Town was funny today: imagine old people elbowing each other to get to the yams and cranberries!

teehee! d :rolleyes: