Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

4/5 - 4/7/2013: Rug Road, AZ (Near Mammoth, AZ) 4x4 Moderate, Dry Camping

If you think the truck can get through this please put me as tentative. With my current schedule I can make it, but still hoping for the new one. Would love to wheel down south finally.

well bummer, got my schedule for this year and i'am working that weekend, well have fun, maybe one of these days

i'll make a run with you guys

well bummer, got my schedule for this year and i'am working that weekend, well have fun, maybe one of these days

i'll make a run with you guys

Sorry you can't make it. Hopefully something will come up that you're able to do with us!

I'm in.

Gotcha!

Please add Devon and I to the trip!

Thanks

Curly

Please add Devon and I to the trip!

Thanks

Curly

Added you to the list.

I am really looking forward to this run. It will be really cool to see more than 1 WJ in the same spot at the same time.

Chad.

The Description says "tent Camping". I assume that means camping along the trail instead of a central location? I don't own a tent but i have a truck camper that i used to tow my 4x4. Can someone give me more information please? Thanks!

The Description says "tent Camping". I assume that means camping along the trail instead of a central location? I don't own a tent but i have a truck camper that i used to tow my 4x4. Can someone give me more information please? Thanks!

Hi, we will be starting on the trail near Mammoth, AZ and end the trail near Klondyke, AZ. For the 2 nights that we're out there we will be camping along the trail. Certainly a tent is not required, a few guys even prefer to sleep on the ground, so 'tent camping' in this case is a descriptive term for 'primitive camping'. Hope that helps.