Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

4/5 - 4/7/2013: Rug Road, AZ (Near Mammoth, AZ) 4x4 Moderate, Dry Camping

It pains me to do this, but I have to bail on this trip. I'm really hoping for another opportunity in the near future to get out and meet more people from Offroad Passport, so maybe next time. You guys are going to have an awesome time on this trip.

I came up on US 70 today and wanted everyone to know that the gas station in Fort Thomas is closed. The next gas station that is open is in Bylas and I believe it's only unleaded. I didn't see diesel but not positive they don't have any. Bylas is about 12 miles NW of Fort Thomas.

Thanks Rob, I updated the 1st post.

I'm officially out as well... :o

Bummer, we were looking forward to visiting with you around the campfire.

Unfortunately, I am out as well

Wow, the FJ Cruisers are dropping out like flies!

I will still have the stock bumper on when I get home, do you think the Ram can handle this?

I have to go see a hematologist Friday morning and thinking I could get down there in time still, could really use a run with the group and to see friends right now.

I will still have the stock bumper on when I get home, do you think the Ram can handle this?

I have to go see a hematologist Friday morning and thinking I could get down there in time still, could really use a run with the group and to see friends right now.

I think your rig will be fine. Of course it's totally up to you. :rolleyes:

I think your rig will be fine. Of course it's totally up to you. :rolleyes:

Found out today my appointment is at 10:45 not 8:45, so no way I can make it :( Thought about cancelling but they wanted me in same week the got the original results but that was a couple days after I landed at work, so need to go get the new blood work and be smart. Maybe we can do a quick overnighter somewhere the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month :)

Found out today my appointment is at 10:45 not 8:45, so no way I can make it :( Thought about cancelling but they wanted me in same week the got the original results but that was a couple days after I landed at work, so need to go get the new blood work and be smart. Maybe we can do a quick overnighter somewhere the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month :)

April 27 - 29 2013 Tucson Trails Charouleau, Chiva, Chimney 4x4 Difficult