Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Trips & Events Page Updated, 2013 Calendar Announced & Other News!

Trips & Events Page Updated, 2013 Calendar Announced!

We've updated the Trips & Events page and posted to the 2013 Calendar, so be sure to check them out! We're planning some awesome new adventures as well as revisiting some of your favorites! And as you requested, we left room for more day trips around Arizona next year, plus more multi-day trips may be added as we move forward.

A Trip/event planning & sign-up thread is up for each trip; post up to the ones you want to attend so we can count you in! We're excited about the adventures we have planned - which ones are you going on?

Stay tuned! Big News is Coming Soon!

Keep watch on this forum over the next few weeks for an important announcement. Offroad Passport is growing by leaps and bounds...

We can't give you the exact details quite yet, but let's just say that we expect to roll out a rather large welcome mat for some new friends!

Looking forward to it! I hope to run a lot more trails next year with you guys. This year has been hetic with getting married and such, haven't had the time or money. I noticed most of the trails looked full size friendly(ish) too! :)

I need exciting news to cheer me up since my Jeep has not run in 3 years. What is it?!?!