Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Variactor: Lucky 777

Not that I'm counting or anything, but I just approved the 777th Offroad Passport member. Variactor is lucky number 777. :rolleyes:

at what number am i?:)

777 is a lot better than 666!:devil::eek:

Curly

at what number am i?:)

You're number 11 Phil. Don't forget Kris, Me, George and our 'testuser' counterparts signed up way before we opened the website.

777 is a lot better than 666!:devil::eek:

Curly

Yeah, that's true. And you'll notice I just let that one slip on by... :rolleyes:

You're number 11 Phil. Don't forget Kris, Me, George and our 'testuser' counterparts signed up way before we opened the website.

Which is weird because I just went through the user registration file, and you're next after K, G, Me and our test users. So K must have deleted some test users along the way. You're actually Number 1 Phil! :rolleyes:

What number am I? :)

What number am I? :)

I knew you were going to ask that! Realistically, you're #4 after the Admins, but your official number is 15. I'm not sure why that happens, but don't forget how bad we used to get spammers and how dragon lady I am.

It goes: Phil, Macinyart, Virgil, Grunt, azscout, and then a bunch of user names I'm not familiar with. :rolleyes:

Woo hoo, I'm registered before Grunt.

The database will never reuse a user number. So, if a bunch of accounts were deleted, those numbers won't be reused. At the top of the page, go to Community -> Member List. Find who you are looking for, click on their username, and choose View Public Profile. Then look at the URL it takes you to. Mine is http://offroadpassport.com/forum/member.php?u=13, so that makes me user 13 in the database.

Woo hoo
i'm number 22.

Woo hoo, I'm registered before Grunt.

The database will never reuse a user number. So, if a bunch of accounts were deleted, those numbers won't be reused. At the top of the page, go to Community -> Member List. Find who you are looking for, click on their username, and choose View Public Profile. Then look at the URL it takes you to. Mine is http://offroadpassport.com/forum/member.php?u=13, so that makes me user 13 in the database.

Ok so how many ppl just went and checked their #? LOL

Somethings not right then. Im #960 (which I dont doubt because I just joined in June) but it says that Variactor is #992.

Diane must be only counting the active accounts.