Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

March 12 - 15, 2010 El Camino del Diablo

I too am packed...

Any Geocachers in the group??

AND my printer is DRT, so I'm unable to print the waver.

See you guys soon :)

Any Geocachers in the group??

I lOVE Geocaching, but I get so busy organized & planning I rarely remember to download geocaches before we go. d :rolleyes::o

My front tires were coming off the ground last night when I went to top off with gas because I have so much gear packed in the back. Also doesn't help that I loaded 20-25 gallons of water on the roof rack. I wasn't sure how much or little to bring, so I filled all of them. haha.

we are packed to the gills and ready to head out. my dad is meeting us at the gas station on maricopa road @ 10am.

HOME!

Thanks to Diane & George!

Great time & good people!

Now to unpack & wash everything

I'm home too.

George and Diane stopped by my house to pick up a weed burner and then head home. They should be there soon.

Great people, great weather, great scenery, great organization and leadership, GREAT TRIP! :D

We've made it home. It was great to meet everyone. Great trip!

We are home and unloaded.

We are home. We had a blast! Can't wait for Devils Highway 2011. George:cool::D

I started a picture thread and moved Scottl's posts and other related post-expedition discussion there, located here:

http://www.offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469

It was a wonderful time mainly because of the awesome people who participated. I really enjoyed taking a group through the Devil's Highway who had never experienced it; it is a place rich with history and things to see! I really appreciated the 4x4Ham Members who joined us; thanks you guys for the added communications support and sharing your hobby with us. I was completely impressed at your ability to 'bounce' off a satalite to speak with someone in California. I'll put together a trip report as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for your participation in this trip. d :rolleyes: