Sign in to follow this  
GRUNT

Transmission Crossmember

Mike, you should be giving me input since you will hopefully be over here helping me install it. ;)

personally i would go all poly.

No way. I rode in a manual poly jeep and thought i was going to loose my fillings!

Your post inspired me. I finally milled/made some poly

Sway bar bushings for the big block. Also, Made rear sway bushings for the ghost.

No way. I rode in a manual poly jeep and thought i was going to loose my fillings!

I have all poly motor and trans. It makes the truck feel solid. Can you feel more? Yes. I personally like that visceral input. Course Z's are know for eating motor mounts so poly is the only way to go. It's the massive 4.3 torque.

Maybe that Jeep you rode in had other probs. Best advise is try them both and make your own choice.

I have all poly motor and trans. It makes the truck feel solid. Can you feel more? Yes. I personally like that visceral input. Course Z's are know for eating motor mounts so poly is the only way to go. It's the massive 4.3 torque.

Maybe that Jeep you rode in had other probs. Best advise is try them both and make your own choice.

The cheesy face was supposed to be after "It's the massive 4.3 torque" :D Like that.

The cheesy face was supposed to be after "It's the massive 4.3 torque" :D Like that.

Im glad you cleared that up. I was going to snicker at it, but I wasnt sure if I would offend. tongue.gif

Of course Im one to talk with my 4.0 :o

Anyway here is your snicker! Rolloverlaughing.gif

Oh no here is a better one!!! rofl.gif

Course Z….?

A what?

laughing4.gif

owned_687.gif