Sign in to follow this  
Russell84

Rusty's '03 WJ Overland Build

My builder's info is:

Greg Wall

http://www.tremormotorsports.com

Facebook: Frobot Fabrication

Email: Greg@tremormotorsports.com

Amazing builder with an attention to detail second to none. He's also building his own Ultra4 4400 class buggy. At least when he's not building rigs like mine. If any of you are in California, especially northern Cali, he's the man you want to work on your rig. His shop is 3 1/2 hours away and I still took my WJ to him for him to work his magic. He's the first person I've trusted to do anything on it other than routine stuff like alignments and whatnot, if that tells you anything. Highly recommended. If you frequent some of the other forums, you might be familiar with his screen name "Agitated Pancake".

Soooooooooooooooooooooo badass! His work looks excellent. I love to see this kinda work go into a WJ. Its still a great and CHEAP platform to start with. Especially when it comes with that 4.7 H.O. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Haha. I'm not sure I'd call much of what I've done/am doing "cheap", but thanks for the compliment. Greg is definitely the go-to guy for any WJ work you need done. He wheels one himself, and has another that he DD's, so he's very familiar with just about every aspect of them and knows how to make some pretty extreme stuff work on them. His wheeling WJ is a 3-slot grill dove-nosed beast. It may look beat up on the outside, but if you look under it where it counts, it's absolutely immaculate.

I meant the WJ is cheap. They can be had for a song compared to Wranglers. Aaaaaaand its got a V8.

Haha, yeah. Just a little joke at my own expense about me throwing money at my rig. Money well spent, though! I'm so excited to see it done and wheel it again.