Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Random Awesome Photograph Thread

I realize how morbid this is, but as far as 'rare to capture' photography goes, you've to to agree that this is up there!

248039_4978973721134_255855362_n.jpg

I'm not sayin' anything bad about the photographer or anybody else involved in the pro"duck"tion of this photo, just giving my immediate first impression here. With that said, that duck's head looks an awful lot like it was photoshopped in there. Not pointing a finger or saying that's definitely the case, but it does look a little out of place, don't you think?

Could be the duck is real and the eagle is photoshopped in, however, the duck doesn't look very happy and the attachment at the neck is pretty darn good if it is.

Could be the duck is real and the eagle is photoshopped in, however, the duck doesn't look very happy and the attachment at the neck is pretty darn good if it is.

Like I'm sayin', I don't know. I wasn't there. That's just my first impression. If it is real, then like dzjeepchic says, its a pretty rare moment.

05-jump.jpg

02-jump.jpg

Could you imagine that much air with that much weight? I know the rig is built for hardcore rallying but....

Insanity! Pure and simple.

942647_543574049039499_179877578_n.jpg

iFYWJNbUpCdri.jpg

The good ole' black bear pass photo. That was a fun trail. Of course it was a little wider last time we ran it:rolleyes: