Sign in to follow this  
matt@expaz

Old Ripsey Mine and 96 Ranch

Has anyone ever been to the Old Ripsey Mine or the 96 Ranch between Oracle Junction and Florence (in the mountains to the east)?

No, but I have wanted to check it out. I'm definitely interested.

I'd be very interested in checking that area out too - keep us posted if you make any plans, I'd be in

Gearhead and Lofreqjeff, this will be a last minute trip, may be tomorrow or this Saturday, or both (fingers crossed) depending on schedule. Let me know if either of those days work for you and I'll see if we can put it together.

I could do this saturday.........thanks!

Gearhead and Lofreqjeff, this will be a last minute trip, may be tomorrow or this Saturday, or both (fingers crossed) depending on schedule. Let me know if either of those days work for you and I'll see if we can put it together.

I won't be back to in AZ until very late tomorrow night - I should be able to go out on Saturday though.

How long do you think we'd be out?

So, I just got back to AZ! So glad to be home.

But now that I'm here, I find that there is SO much I need to get done since I was out of town for 2 weeks that I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend. Next weekend is the bbq/gift exchange and I'll definately be there for that. I would be available just about any other weekend.

Has anyone ever been to the Old Ripsey Mine or the 96 Ranch between Oracle Junction and Florence (in the mountains to the east)?

We have always wanted to explore this area. Thank you sir. A very nice tip and would like to learn on your next run. There are so many fun side areas in Florence, AZ.

P.S: Brenda got me a dual FourTreks mount shovel & axe combo mount for Christmas.

We wish we were there Matt and look forward to meeting you.