Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Jeep Reintroduces the Cherokee

Source link: Jalopnik.com

We've seen development mules of the next small Jeep crossover/SUV parading around for months. In our minds it was the 2014 Liberty, just wearing an Alfa Romeo Giulietta body but was also a good bit taller. Through these exclusive photos we've learned two things. First, it won't look anything like an Alfa. Second, it won't be a Liberty. This is the 2014 Jeep Cherokee. That's right, the Cherokee is back.

k-bigpic.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

I hate to be a nay-sayer so maybe I should let this one grow on me before I say anything. But I can definitely say I'm so happy I own a 21 year old XJ at this juncture. :rolleyes:

The all new Fiat Liberkee! No solid front axle & 45% increase in fuel economy over the outgoing mid size suv model, boo.

I'll keep my 12 year old..

Ug-ly!

See a resemblance?

k-bigpic.jpg

03_Pontiac_Aztek_001.jpg

there are suggestions that this should be called a grand patriot, yea thats it

Dart chasis and drivetrain?

Looks like a Pontiac Aztec, Kia Sorento and a Nissan Juke had a threesome and that is the outcome. Jeep couldn't even pay me enough to drive one.

Yeah, Aztec. It reminds me of an older vehicle. Perhaps a Hyundai Santa Fe or maybe is was something else, I cannot put my finger on it. The entire front clip makes it worse than it probably is. The lights are hideous but the low grill profile that wraps over the hood makes me want to puke.