Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Jeep Reintroduces the Cherokee

Clifford hit the big time, what's next? Letterman, Leno?

D, Clifford is famous! He made it onto this dedicated facebook page expressing "real" Jeep owners disgust with the new "Cherokee".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeepers-vs-2014-Jeep-Cherokee/175731635908244

Hey thanks for showing that to me Russell! That picture was taken in Canyonlands Needle District a couple years ago. Yeah, Clifford's a handsome beast. :rolleyes:

No problem! Someone posted that on our Jeep club's facebook page and that was one of the first things I saw when I checked it out.

P.S. I go by Rusty. I always forget to put that in my signature. I just use Russell84 because it's been my name on all the forums for years. :D

Sorry Rusty. I actually read that in one of your threads but I forgot about it. Anyhow, it's cool you found that, thanks for showing it to me. :rolleyes:

LOL now thats funny!....Pacer! rofl.gif

That's funny... But for the sake of Chrysler's bottom line (and the ability to continue to pay pensions), I sure hope it sells better than the Pacer did...:P

67936_515239805198865_1054175580_n.jpg

even though i was only 4 years old at the time this brought back memories of my mother's "boldly" styled 1979 AMC Spirit with fake wood grain trim.AMC-Spirit-1980.jpg

Although I thought the Pacer was as ugly as sin, I liked the looks of the Spirit, especially the all wheel drive models.

That's funny... But for the sake of Chrysler's bottom line (and the ability to continue to pay pensions), I sure hope it sells better than the Pacer did...:P

Indeed Ob. We'll have to see if the average car buyer buys it - certainly the avid 4 wheel drive buyer won't though.

Although I thought the Pacer was as ugly as sin, I liked the looks of the Spirit, especially the all wheel drive models.

Did they rename the Spirit the Eagle? I rented one in Colorado once that was 4 wheel drive and I really liked that car! Looked a lot like the picture scotty posted.