Sign in to follow this  
Number7

Funny craigslist

My favorite part: "Your wife can take it to church in her Sunday best dress and not show her ho ha while getting in and you can still stand out and look good on the trail."

Definitely one of the downfalls of driving clifford; I can't wear a dress for fear of showing my hooha. :rolleyes:

I hope I don't know him. Who cares about the wife's ho ha? :(

If I were to hazard a guess... My money is that it came from a rust belt area, and it's been rhino-lined to hide the cancer...:(

all rhino-lined, that's gotta add a few pounds

Awww dang! I missed it! its already been "deleted by its author"

Awww dang! I missed it! its already been "deleted by its author"

He probably caught a lot of flack from craigslist users because it was a ridiculous ad. The author continually used the word 'if'en' for if, buy for by, and got so caught up in the rhino lining, he failed to mention any pertinent details about the jeep such as which engine, auto or manual, etc. Oh, and there was a paragraph long diatribe about how it doesn't have A/C, but if you're a real jeeper then you don't need A/C, so if you've got to have A/C then go get yourself a Hummer or some such. It was hilarious.

What a turd.:poop: George:cool:

seen a toyota FJ40 done up in a rhino liner product and sadly a hard side pinzgauer done in a red oxide liner, inside and out. The toyota owner did it for rust issues and the pinz guy did it because he thought it would make it quieter going down the road.

hey that was my ad!!!

not!

April fools (well, a little late, he he)

I saw a Samari a few years ago completely Rhino liner. At first blush it looked like it could take a lick'n and still keep tick'n, but it was uglier than _______ (you fill in the blank). It did look like it was very heavy. I wanted to take a sludge hammer and wack it just to see the hammer bounce. :devil::devil::devil: