Sign in to follow this  
Guardrail

Power Wagon in Heber

Here's some photos I thought you guys might like:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.162918000534740.1073741827.100004496228452&type=3

This Power Wagon is parked in front of a real estate company on the main drag in Heber. I stopped by on early on a saturday morning and got a few shots. Hope you enjoy them.

The link redirects to a window that states "content is unavailable." Can you post some pics in the thread?

works for me, are you logged into facebook?

I was logged into my Facebook app, but I needed to log into Facebook through my Android browser to see the pica. Neat truck! Was it for sal?

@ Matt; Thank You!. That black one is my trusty Ram, Big Jake. I love that truck!

@ Grunt; Unfortunately, the PW (noun, not adjective) isn't for sale, or at least it didn't have any signs on it. It has a big magnet on the door for the real estate place, I think it's just there to get attention. Don't know if it even runs, but it sure looks cool!

it amaze me that people think everyone is on FB or other social media sources. Why can't people post without these very temporary and limited links? :mad:

it amaze me that people think everyone is on FB or other social media sources. Why can't people post without these very temporary and limited links? :mad:

Sorry, I have limited space for photos. I will post the best few after dinner.

"resistance is futile"

Here ya go Jim:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1542&stc=1&d=1366861622

attachment.php?attachmentid=1543&stc=1&d=1366861713

attachment.php?attachmentid=1544&stc=1&d=1366861857

attachment.php?attachmentid=1545&stc=1&d=1366861940