Sign in to follow this  
Guardrail

Power Wagon in Heber

The colors have changed, but the name is still the same. If anybody can tell me what movie this place was featured in, I'll give you a hundred million billion gazillion dollars...or the spare change in my pocket since my wallet's in my Wife's purse.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1546&stc=1&d=1366867545

Was looking at those this weekend too while we were up there at my buddies cabin and shed hunting in the area, pretty sweet.

Was looking at those this weekend too while we were up there at my buddies cabin and shed hunting in the area, pretty sweet.

Did you scope any sheds while you were up there? I saw one along Black Canyon Rd. that must have been 12 feet at the gable with a rack you wouldn't believe.

Very cool. How was the interior?

If you have ever been to the Ass Kickin' "store" http://www.asskickin.com/ on Bullard in Goodyear just south of the freeway, they had a green on sitting along the street for a few years. I don't recall seeing it there the last few times I have driven by. It looked much the same except with out the heavy duty front bumper with the wench. Always like the classic lines of these vehicles.

Those rigs look heavy and probably drive like there is no suspension in them.

Thanks for sharing the photos. They will make great desktop photos for the computers :D

Very cool. How was the interior?

If you have ever been to the Ass Kickin' "store" http://www.asskickin.com/ on Bullard in Goodyear just south of the freeway, they had a green on sitting along the street for a few years. I don't recall seeing it there the last few times I have driven by. It looked much the same except with out the heavy duty front bumper with the wench. Always like the classic lines of these vehicles.

Those rigs look heavy and probably drive like there is no suspension in them.

Thanks for sharing the photos. They will make great desktop photos for the computers :D

Seen that one a few times. My Wife and I both grew up in Goodyear and we now live in Litchfield Park.

I ran across these today too:

http://www.legacypowerwagon.com/

Scroll down to the bottom and check out the crew cab.

"I have GOT ta get me one a DESE"

Wow, steep prices. Makes those AEV Brutes I've lusted over looks like chump change. :eek:

Nice trucks! Thanks for posting here!

I once had an old Power Wagon, but not that old...one from the 70's if I remember right. I LOVED that truck, but it sure was tough to drive, no power steering, no power brakes, and big and heavy!

smiles, ladybug

it amaze me that people think everyone is on FB or other social media sources. Why can't people post without these very temporary and limited links? :mad:
It is a pet peeve of mine a well Jim. IMHO, it's rather inconsiderate.

If someone thinks a picture is worth sharing with a group, the considerate thing to do is simply take the time to post it, rather than ask you to go in search of it...;)

JMHO & $0.02...

PS: Thanks for the pic posting to the site and thread...;)

it amaze me that people think everyone is on fb or other social media sources. Why can't people post without these very temporary and limited links? :mad:

ditto

it amaze me that people think everyone is on FB or other social media sources. Why can't people post without these very temporary and limited links? :mad:

My apologies guys. I only have a limited amount of space on this site to post pics, so I have to conserve. I didn't realize posting a link to my FB would upset anybody, and I didn't realize that if you aren't on FB, that you couldn't see the pics.

Please accept my apology and I promise to be more considerate in the future.