Sign in to follow this  
Guardrail

Power Wagon in Heber

Wow, steep prices. Makes those AEV Brutes I've lusted over looks like chump change. :eek:

Tell me about it!

We had one of those old PowerWagons when I was growing up and it was used to plow snow. By the time I was old enough to drive, it had been replaced by an IH Travelall which was also a monster. The wagon was Red and I loved to play on it. Not a single power option on the truck.

We had one of those old PowerWagons when I was growing up and it was used to plow snow. By the time I was old enough to drive, it had been replaced by an IH Travelall which was also a monster. The wagon was Red and I loved to play on it. Not a single power option on the truck.

Talk about a monster, I learned to drive in a '71 IH 1210 pickup. 304 V-8, 4 spd with grannie gear, no power steering, and power brakes that would lock up if you breathed on them wrong. The shifter would almost touch the dash in 1st and 3rd, and put a dent in the seat in 2nd and 4th. International stopped using a solid front axle on their 2wd trucks in '68...on all except the 1 ton 1210's.

I LOVED that truck too!