Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Open to Everyone! 8/31 - 9/02/2013: The Annual Cinders Event, Flagstaff,AZ

I will donate if we get the $30 one.

X2

if we all pitch in a few bucks, maybe we can get G a real tent so it doesn't look like a third world slum when he has to set up for rain ;)

for $110 we can get him the Coleman small instant-tent and the rain fly.

if we only raise $30, we can get him this pop-up tent, which might be more waterproof than his current one.

:D

:P

Yes but every time Grunt uses a real tent he just packs his keys up in it and takes hours to find them LOL

Yes but every time Grunt uses a real tent he just packs his keys up in it and takes hours to find them LOL

nice, i'd laugh, but i did it in my tent-cot too, in a heavy downpour even

nice, i'd laugh, but i did it in my tent-cot too, in a heavy downpour even

It is so simple to deploy and stow those cot tents, one obviously doesn't need a ton of focus. Thus, it is simple to fold things up in it. ;)

Mark, I only folded up my keys once. It just happened to be in the middle of the Southern Desert near Mexico. :D

It is so simple to deploy and stow those cot tents, one obviously doesn't need a ton of focus. Thus, it is simple to fold things up in it. ;)

Mark, I only folded up my keys once. It just happened to be in the middle of the Southern Desert near Mexico. :D

That's why I love you "G" man

As I begin packing for the Cinders and organizing prizes in categories for Member Appreciation and the Raffle I'm astounded at the generosity of all our sponsors! Please give these companies your love because they sure love you!

barlowjeeprentals_big.png

teraflex_big.png

jpfreek_big_inv.png

rcvperformance_big.png funtreks_big.pngsierraexpeditions_big.png

shockstrap_big.png pma4x4_big.png

As I begin packing for the Cinders and organizing prizes in categories for Member Appreciation and the Raffle I'm astounded at the generosity of all our sponsors! Please give these companies your love because they sure love you!

Very cool! :cool:

Would have loved to make this but after taking a week off in pto for my girlfriends 21st birthday last week, theres no way I can get the time off. And I actually work on Monday :rolleyes: Hope to ge out with you all soon though.

I have had several people mention going up to the Cinders on Friday. The Cinders Event begins on Saturday, and we get the campground to use on Saturday. So if people are going up a day early they must stay someplace else.

If anyone else is going up today and want to meet up somewhere give me a call - 480 209-5815

I anticipate getting to Flag around 5ish