Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

Offroad Passport Welcomes New Trail Coordinator

It is indeed the famous White Whale. If it is in any way infamous, that is only through its association with me.

Infamous or famous, one thing is certain. The white whale it is wicked. Good luck with that engine.

I am unwilling to bend the principles of tread lightly, so at this time I must resign as Trail Coordinator for Offroad Passport. I do this with a heavy heart, but I leave knowing that I have been truly blessed to have met so many wonderful people here.

Have fun and always be safe. I will see you on the trails. :cool:

The facts are that LO PHAT and the Offroad Passport founders have been discussing privately several ways in which we do not see eye-to-eye nor agree with certain of each other's behaviors. This discussion became less than constructive, though I am surprised to see the above post as I believe it to be intentionally misleading and inflammatory.

At this time LO PHAT and Offroad Passport are indeed parting ways. I personally feel that we as an organization do support the principles of Tread Lightly. These are my opinions. LO-PHAT as well as Offroad Passport's other founders, Number7 and dzJeepChic, all have their own.

As one of the administrators of this forum, my inclination has always been to allow open discussion so long as it stays constructive. Hence why the above post is still here even if I don't agree with it. Please do note that I will delete any posts perceived to contain personal attacks on anyone.

Life happens. ALL of us will NEVER agree ALL of the time on EVERYTHING…

As for me, I have never found ANY of ORP's founders to be lacking regarding sensitivity towards the tenants of Tread Lightly. In fact quite the opposite has been my experience on multiple occasions.

Whatever the reasons for this change in membership status, I wish no ill-will towards any of the folks @ ORP. Past or present. ;)

congrats, welcome aboard Nate

ROTFL.

dude, you get an award... i'm not sure if it should be the "failed to read the entire thread award" or the "late to the party" award. either way man, hope to see you soon - maybe we can find some time for a kingman before summer. :P

theksmith:

Always a brother.

Brenda & Paul.