Sign in to follow this  
jbrtwork

What's Taken Me So Long!?!

i see you're donning a helmet in your avatar pic - what do you ride?

That's my impersonation of The Stig. I have a new-to-me Suzuki SV650 Naked. Used to ride a V-Star Classic which I had a great time modifying. Now, though, I've decided to go the "crotch rocket" route.

SV650Hwy138_zps424e9fc2.jpg

574610_603390569677597_1439607737_n_zpse1517c60.jpg

That looks like it'd be fun to ride down the hill & back - great road, at least back in the day... :rolleyes:

dz, the picture in the curve is on Hwy 138 near Lake Silverwood. Headed back to Crestline from Wrightwood. That's my favorite road up here. Hwy 18 up from San Bernardino is fun, too, but 138 is more twisty.

dz, the picture in the curve is on Hwy 138 near Lake Silverwood. Headed back to Crestline from Wrightwood. That's my favorite road up here. Hwy 18 up from San Bernardino is fun, too, but 138 is more twisty.

Oh yeah I forgot about that back road to Silverwood, that was was a fun road for sure. I had a friend whose dad let us drive his Mach 1 Mustang, and we took it up the hill a lot.

This one might be fun:

5L15Nb5F93m73Je3Hbc3e5293c09838ad18cb-312x234.jpg

5N85G85H83K93Fd3L3c2o0b88a6e2dd7c18ad-312x234.jpg

5N85K45Hc3nf3Lc3I5c2o1b017f8645761b65-312x234.jpg

How about a Corvette Powered LS1 1987 AMC Eagle Wagon?

http://www.lsxtv.com/news/offroad-wagon-a-corvette-powered-ls1-1987-amc-eagle-wagon/

Scott...

FWIW: the Eagle is the daddy of the XJ... (sans the solid front axle & Vette power of course)... If the original Eagle had not done so well in durability/reliability tests & evaluations, there never would have been a unibody Jeep... i.e. & AKA the XJ...:eek::P;)

PS:... A belated welcome to a GREAT group ...:D:cool:;)

Scott...

FWIW: the Eagle is the daddy of the XJ... (sans the solid front axle & Vette power of course)... If the original Eagle had not done so well in durability/reliability tests & evaluations, there never would have been a unibody Jeep... i.e. & AKA the XJ...:eek::P;)

Interesting. Ma used to drive me to kindergarten in her '79 AMC Spirit