Sign in to follow this  
Number7

Desoto Mine Trail

Very good report Russ

Hello everyone

I am the resident FR89 person who offered the comfort of my fire with your group. It is always nice to see a group running this road. Other than very recently (01/02/10), traffic out in this neck of the forest has been way down for over two years.

Hope to see you folks again. Like I said at the fire, I am out there almost every weekend.

Hello AZBillyBoy! Welcome to our website, too! That was such a welcome sight when we saw your campfire burning brightly on Wednesday when we were up there. Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks also for all the work you do on the trail!

It was nice to meet you and nice to have you on the forum.

d :rolleyes:

Here is a pic of a beautiful rotti in Crown King and some pics of a SUV on it's lid in the middle of the main road into Crown King near Cleator..... no idea how that happened! :confused:

P1000059_.jpg.a1777752aed59a816b18d1748c1ddd7d.jpg

P1000061.JPG.b2d749b2933e630e39519784e16080f0.JPG

P1000063.JPG.c2947ede034461686ad5e623b452d887.JPG

P1000068.JPG.146d05f17ece5ccaba5f8e39822a2d3e.JPG

Hello everyone

I am the resident FR89 person who offered the comfort of my fire with your group. It is always nice to see a group running this road. Other than very recently (01/02/10), traffic out in this neck of the forest has been way down for over two years.

Hope to see you folks again. Like I said at the fire, I am out there almost every weekend.

thanks for all your work keeping trails open! and thanks for sharing the fire!

Keeping the trails open has compounded itself into an almost full time year round project with the addition of the single track runs along Bear Creek. As for the fire, well I built the rock ring to last as long as there is wood (I am eyeing a massive - 36" thick trunk or greater - dead tree for potential future warmth).

Hello everyone

From another who enjoyed the fire, talk and new friends.

Thanks.