Sign in to follow this  
Jklee

Wheeling stock

Hayla and I went up to congress to watch the ultra four rock races but Hayla soon was hot and bored so we went out to box canyon near Wickenburg. I forgot how fun it was to wheel a stock rig. Good times.

image.thumb.jpg.3968de0fc6802c8df7d0fb0621191888.jpg

Nice photos! That's a pretty cool area up there, I need to get back up there soon.

Hayla has grown so much! She still likes to play in the water though!

Gotta any good race pictures? I was a volunteer but I got stuck working traffic at the road crossing for both races. Didn't see much of the action.

I've never wheeled a modified rig. Stock Jeeps are just fine by me. But some men feel the need to compare who has the biggest lift or biggest tires. Not me.

I've never wheeled a modified rig. Stock Jeeps are just fine by me. But some men feel the need to compare who has the biggest lift or biggest tires. Not me.

LOL! It all depends on what you enjoy doing. You likely own a Jeep because a typical passenger car won't get you as far off the pavement as you'd like to go. Those who want to go even farther modify their Jeeps.

That's why you need to stay away from "Fix It Pass" .....

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/mbuckner1947/media/storage/fix%20it%20pass/PB020537_zpsbe114460.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Naches pass was fun enough for me. I mean some of that more hard core stuff looks cool, but it's just not for me to try going over a huge waterfall until either somethng breaks or I make it. Plus, I just don't have the dough to mod my Jeep anyway, so I enjoy within my means. . .

That's why I enjoy this site, everyone from stock to highly modded can enjoy our common love of the outdoors in any type vehicle they chose.